City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level
- Detroit, MI 32.5%
- Buffalo, NY 29.9%
- Cincinnati, OH 27.8%
- Cleveland, OH 27.0%
- Miami, FL 26.9%
- St. Louis, MO 26.8%
- El Paso, TX 26.4%
- Milwaukee, WI 26.2%
- Philadelphia, PA 25.1%
- Newark, NJ 24.2%
What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with…
Kinda taken aback. Can’t argue with this though. Ten wealthiest cities in US:
San Jose, Calif
San Francisco, Calif.
Virginia Beach, Va.
San Diego, Calif.
Not sure I’d give tons of credit/blame to mayors though. Interesting notes though.
Pretty sure this list includes entire metropolitan areas (first few links just copy pasta’d the chain email). That’d make a difference, since they’re lumping suburbs of the major cities in with these Democratic mayors.
Interesting stuff, either way. Will try and find moreSource: klaatu
- kylejnolan reblogged this from jkhamling
- jkhamling reblogged this from klaatu
- brandonak reblogged this from klaatu and added:
- wherenomanhasgoneb4 likes this
- eclaireanderson said: Yes, I’m sure it has everything to do with NOT electing a Republican to the very limited position of mayor, and not you know, the death of American industrialism, outsourcing jobs to China, an influx of immigrants, etc. DEFINITELY the mayor thing.
- klaatu posted this